health

[Health] Group configuration

From: Iwan de Rooij
Subject: [Health] Group configuration
Date: Sun, 9 Oct 2016 11:14:09 -0300

Dear Community,

I am very busy adapting Gnu health to our organization and can use some help with that.

Question

I have made a group for our diabetic foot clinic.

The user related to this group should only see the fields I have allowed them to use.

When I do not give them right for, let’s say Genetics tab on the patient information page, they still see the tab but it is empty.

Is there a way to not show the tab at all, when they do not have the rights to use those fields?

Also, is it possible to remove the fields on the patient- relate popup, where the users do not have access/ rights to which I have configured in the access permissions for the group?

Many thanx

Iwan