health

Re: [Health] Health Module appearance

From: Luis Falcon
Subject: Re: [Health] Health Module appearance
Date: Sun, 17 Apr 2016 16:16:12 +0100

Hi Ali !

On Sun, 17 Apr 2016 16:43:15 +0300
Ali Nabaa <address@hidden> wrote:

> Is there anyway I can customize the appearance of the health module?
> For example, the patient form is very cluttered and hard to traverse
> through. Moreover, there are many column labels that need to be
> resized to be able to see the data under them, and the resize doesn't
> save after the view is exited.

Yes. You can customize GNU Health views by creating a custom / local
module.

You might want to take a look at the following docs[1][2]

AFAIK, for the tree view, the columns that have the attribute
"expand="1"" will always try to maximize the size of the column, and it
won't remember the column size set at the client.

1.- http://doc.tryton.org/3.8/trytond/doc/topics/views/extension.html
2.- https://en.wikibooks.org/wiki/GNU_Health/Contributing#Coding

Bests,
Luis