health

Re: [Health] medical statistic software

From: Luis Falcon
Subject: Re: [Health] medical statistic software
Date: Thu, 28 Jan 2016 08:53:32 +0000

Hi Franco !

On Wed, 27 Jan 2016 12:01:15 +0100
address@hidden wrote:

> Goodmorning
> As part of my interests (Data mining) I am studying software R and
> how to explore and visualize data.Doing research on the internet I
> found a project that integrates Python with R (Jupyter notebook
> Project). I would like to know if there is already a project that
> integrates data collected from centers that use GNU Health to analyze
> them for medical statistics.
As in today, we have different reports (module health_reporting) to fit
different needs, but it would be great to have a OLAP / Epidemiology
engine.

We also have data agregators (Tryton synchro engine) to centralize all
data collected from different health institutions.

Thank you very much and let us know your thoughts.

A presto !
Luis