health

[Health] GNU Health on SUSE / One-Click-Install / SLES

From: Axel Braun
Subject: [Health] GNU Health on SUSE / One-Click-Install / SLES
Date: Fri, 8 May 2015 10:27:18 +0200

Dear GNU Health Community,

last weekend was the openSUSE Conference in The Hague, which gave some
inspiration and time to finish off some work:

* GNH Health (and the whole Tryton Suite) is now available as package for SUSE
Linux Enterprise Server [1], the SUSE version targeting enterprise and business
customers
* For all supported openSUSE versions, GNU Health can be obtained as
One-Click-Installation [2]: Just chose the version of GNU Health you want to
run and let the system do the rest for you....
* A new Wiki-page for GNU Health on openSUSE was created [3]

I hope these activities make the use of GNU Health even easier. Let me know if
you miss information.

Have fun,
Axel

[1] https://www.suse.com/releasenotes/x86_64/SUSE-SLES/12/