health

Re: [Health] HR module (as mentioned in the wikibooks intro)

From: Luis Falcon
Subject: Re: [Health] HR module (as mentioned in the wikibooks intro)
Date: Tue, 13 Jan 2015 22:41:29 +0000

Hi Jeremy / Martin !

On Tue, 13 Jan 2015 23:08:55 +0100
Martin Sauter <address@hidden> wrote:

> Hi Jeremy
>
> I don't know if there is a module called "HR" or "Human Resources".
> Maybe "Health > Configuration > Health Professionals" is what you are
> looking for?

The Tryton company[1] module (included in GNU Health) has the employee
model.

There are other modules, such the timesheet and company work time that
are also related [2] and that you could use.

Best,

1.- http://doc.tryton.org/3.4/modules/company/doc/index.html
2.- http://doc.tryton.org/3.4/modules/timesheet/doc/index.html