health

Re: [Health] demo database upload

From: Luis Falcon
Subject: Re: [Health] demo database upload
Date: Tue, 15 Jul 2014 12:30:52 +0100

Hi Bruck, team
On Tue, 15 Jul 2014 04:05:14 -0700
Bruck Gebremedhin <address@hidden> wrote:

> Hi there,
>
> Could you please upload the demo database for 2.4.1 and 2.6. I tried
> to download it with the script but it always ends up with an error.
>
> http://lists.gnu.org/archive/html/health-dev/2014-07/msg00008.html

You can download the 2.6.0 demo db from

http://health.gnu.org/downloads/postgres_dumps/gnuhealth-2.6.0-demo.sql.gz

I think that I will remove the demo db via proteus. With the increasing
number of features, keeping up with the demo data and script requires
an effort that we can put in other areas.

I propose concentrating on improving the current demo database for
each version (including patch numbers), attachments, etc..

Let me know your thoughts and report if you have any issues with the
demo database dump.

Best,