health

Re: [Health] Module for dentist

From: Luis Falcon
Subject: Re: [Health] Module for dentist
Date: Wed, 21 May 2014 19:27:59 +0100

Hi John

On Wed, 21 May 2014 18:37:33 +0200
John Lant <address@hidden> wrote:

> Hello everyone,
>
> I'm new in Gnu Health.
> In my opinion, this is a great software and the migration to Tryton
> framework was a good idea.

Thanks for your kind words and support. Welcome to the community !

> I'm testing the software, but can't find a module for dentist.
> Are there plans to develop a module for dental work management?
You are right. Odontology is in the wishlist, and we'll do our
best to include it in 2.8 .

The reason is models such the odontogram would benefit with a specific
GUI to interact. We'll work on a plugin for the Tryton client to allow
this type of functionality / interaction

Thanks again and any suggestions and contributions to the module will
be much appreciated.

Best,