health

Re: [Health] UNICODE doesn't not working under Windows

From: Luis Falcon
Subject: Re: [Health] UNICODE doesn't not working under Windows
Date: Wed, 29 Jan 2014 21:09:41 +0000

Dear Anousak
On 28/01/14 08:48, Anousak Souphavanh wrote:
> Hi all,
>
> We are testing Tryton Windows Client version now and we found that Thai
> is working fine which is using Tahoma font. However Lao is UNICODE based
> font thus it is not working, it shows square boxes instead I was
> wondering if we would need to include a statement in the Tryton client
> app for Windows to use Lao UNICODE.

Thanks a lot for reporting ! We will look at it and ask the Tryton
community about this issue in the Windows client.

If I am not mistaken, it the Lao language displays well on a GNU/Linux
client.

We'll get back to you soon.

All the best,

--
GNU Health : The Free Health and Hospital Information System
http://health.gnu.org