health

[Health] Demo users login details

From: ronald munjoma
Subject: [Health] Demo users login details
Date: Thu, 17 Jan 2013 23:25:26 +0200

Dear All,

As part of my testing efforts I would like to login as different users with different roles, the below user accounts exits on the demo server.

cmegolsa

demo_frontdesk

demo_doctor

demo_social_worker

demo_back_office

demo_lab

drhouse

Is it possible to have a universal password for these roles? As with the demo database I propose we set the password for these users to: gnusolidario

Regards
Ronald Munjoma
The United Nations Millennium Development Goals
A set of 8 goals, agreed upon by 189 member countries of the UN, that if achieved would see the greatest improvement to the human condition by 2015.
http://www.un.org/millenniumgoals/

Action on the MDGs: www.mdgpledge.org
Change your sig: www.mdgpledge.org/sig/