health

[Health] Getting some reports from GNU Health/ Tryton

From: Hedayat Vatankhah
Subject: [Health] Getting some reports from GNU Health/ Tryton
Date: Sat, 14 Jan 2012 20:57:02 +0330

Hi all,

I'd like to know how is the best and easiest way to get the following lists/reports:

1. Consider that we have a number of patients which are hospitalized in the hospital. Many of them will need some medicine at specific intervals which should be taken care of by nurses. Now, is there any way to get the list of medicines which should be given to the patients at a specific time? (Usually, it is "Now").

2. Is there any way to get the list of all patients which for example had a specific disease (probably in a specific period of time)?

3. Or more generally, what is the best way to get different queries from the database?! Should we interface directly with the database server or ... ?

4. Is there any "Alarm" mechanism in Gnu Health/Tryton? For example, for some patients we want to notify doctors/nurses to make sure that a specific medicine is applied at a certain time. Is there any mechanism to notify some users about such events?

Thanks,

Hedayat