health-i18n

Re: Translate to Georgian

From: Luis Falcon
Subject: Re: Translate to Georgian
Date: Mon, 25 Oct 2021 18:11:19 +0100

Hi, George!

On 10/25/21 12:59, ggkiria@gmail wrote:
I started to translate GnuHealth to Georgian language
With Health module no probleb, but other modules is closed for translation.
Can any give the cue for right stepsĀ  ( now iĀ  need to translate LAB and Administration module and also others; include client interface and menu)
Thank you for translating GNU Health to Georgian!

I just checked the status of health_lab and it's open / unlocked. Sometimes if Weblate detects an issue when talking to the Mercurial server at GNU Savannah it temporarily locks the translation, but at this moment seems OK.

I have added the Georgian (ka) po file from the lab template, so now it should be ready to translate.

Let me know if you have any issues

Kind regards,

--
Dr. Luis Falcon, MD, MSc