health-i18n

Re: Greek GNU Health Translation

From: childeofentropy
Subject: Re: Greek GNU Health Translation
Date: Tue, 28 Apr 2020 22:29:03 +0300

Sure, i am Leila :-)
The username is childeofentropy, same as in the email.
Glad to meet you all!

On 4/28/20 5:31 PM, Luis Falcon wrote:
Hi there!
On Mon, 27 Apr 2020 12:46:52 +0300
childeofentropy <address@hidden> wrote:

Greetings,

I would like to contribute on the greek translation. I already
created an account on the translation server and waiting for the
verification email. If you can guide me on what to do next :)
Welcome! Could you please introduce yourself? We like to know
the translators team from different countries :)

Also, let us know which user have you created.

Best,
Luis

--
~It Works When We Make It Work~