health-dev

[Health-dev] [bug #57167] Externally created appointment does not show u

From: Luis Falcon
Subject: [Health-dev] [bug #57167] Externally created appointment does not show up
Date: Fri, 8 Nov 2019 09:03:07 -0500 (EST)

Follow-up Comment #5, bug #57167 (project health):

Best solution is _always_ to use the PUID, no matter whether you are in
Thunderbird or at GH.

People's name are non unique, so we should never use the person name for
patients, since you may pick the wrong one.

The best is to scan the QRCODE if the person is present, or ask and confirm
PUID.

[comment #4 comment #4:]

> [comment #3 comment #3:]
> > The way is designed is that you can put the patient name after the PUID.
>
> That means that someone at the front-desk organizing appointments needs to
work with two screens: One to look up the PUID for a user, and the second to
enter the appointment into thunderbird.

> Or he uses just the GH client, as he can create an appointment right from
the patient....

> > So
> >
> > Creating the appointment at Thunderbird like:
> >
> > GNU777ORG Ana Betz
> >
> > is perfectly legal, since GH takes the first word as the ID.
>
> But this way it does not show up on appointments created from GH...

  <https://savannah.gnu.org/bugs/?57167>

  Message sent via Savannah
  https://savannah.gnu.org/