health-dev

Re: [Health-dev] State of a prescription (was: Allow to use storage for

From: Cédric Krier
Subject: Re: [Health-dev] State of a prescription (was: Allow to use storage for pharmacy)
Date: Fri, 22 Apr 2016 07:49:41 +0200

On 2016-04-22 00:18, Luis Falcon wrote:
> Dear Bounmy
>
> On Fri, 22 Apr 2016 05:04:55 +0700
> Bounmy Sihaphom <address@hidden> wrote:
>
> > Hello!
> > What I would like to see also another improvement is the Pharmacist
> > own screen.This screen must look like prescription for doctors but
> > add 2 main columns on it: paid and received(medicaments).
> > In Mahosot Hospital ,Laos, has 6 pharmacies.Every day, there are
> > around 800 patients coming to OPD Department. Each patient need to
> > pay bills before coming to pick up medicaments and he/she can go any
> > pharmacy. If we have this screen for pharmacist who can also edit the
> > prescription line and change storage  is more better.
>
> We can include the fields with the related invoice status on the main
> prescription form.
>
> The stock move you would it at dispensing time. At that moment, it will
> also show that the med has been dispensed.

For me, there is a major flaw in the design of how pharmacist deliver
medicines. They should not write on the prescription because it should
be only reserved to the doctors. Indeed they should have a kind of
simplified sale form where they can select prescription lines to fill
the form. They should be able to deliver less and a back order should be
created. They should be able to change delivered medicine but the system
should keep a log of this operation (it will be if the prescription is
never modified). Also the pharmacist should be allowed to add
non-medicines product to the "sale".

Probably the sale module could have been re-used if there were not the
HealthService object that seems to be a mandatory path. As far as I see
this object is there only to group the many lines into one invoice. This
could have been achieved with the module
'account_invoice_line_standalone'.

This is just my 2 cents, I know it will not be taken into consideration
according to past discussion but I wanted to complete the discussion I
had with Bounmy.

--
Cédric Krier - B2CK SPRL
Email/Jabber: address@hidden