health-dev

[Health-dev] [health] Complete / Expand patient evaluation

From: Iwan de Rooij
Subject: [Health-dev] [health] Complete / Expand patient evaluation
Date: Tue, 14 Jul 2015 09:01:16 -0300

Hello all,

I hope some can help me out here, while implementing GNU I ran in to a few obstacles and I hope to overcome theme with your help.

The questions are ..

The data you fill in when creating a patient > General info /socioeconomics /Medication /Diseases /Surgeries /Lifestyle /Genetics /Diet and Exersice / Addictions/ Sexuality Safety

Can this data be retrieved from the database to a report on the Date is has been put in to the system, as to create reports of a patient’s state in 2015 and also in 2016?

Like the patient evaluations?

If not, is there a reason for this?

Could those fields be added to an evaluations report to be able to keep the overall status from a patient on the date it is inserted to the system?

As to have a complete evaluation in 2015 and 2016.

The thing is we need to monitor our patients to be able to view their progress, as we specialize in Non-communicable disease risk assessment and control through innovative and medical solutions and education.

Regards,

Iwan de Rooij