health-dev

Re: [Health-dev] Should PUID be a compulsory field when creating new pat

From: address@hidden
Subject: Re: [Health-dev] Should PUID be a compulsory field when creating new patients?
Date: Sat, 27 Sep 2014 12:53:14 +0100 (BST)

Hi Luis

Yes, I understand and agree with everything you have said. You are
very insightful.

What might be useful when registering or searching for
patients is a new GNU Health pop up screen to appear when a person is "ticked"
as a patient.

This would be designed to show ALL the possible temporary /
permanent patient system ID's together ON THE SAME SCREEN which would be very
helpful for clerical/admin staff and should reduce the chance of creating
duplicate patient records.

I attach a spreadsheet to illustrate my idea.

Regards

Andrew