health-dev

[Health-dev] Fwd: GNU Health DB Restore error

From: Jakob Lang
Subject: [Health-dev] Fwd: GNU Health DB Restore error
Date: Thu, 25 Sep 2014 07:51:36 +0200

Hi everyone,

I just found a strange looking error when trying to save & restore a GNU health database.
The save works fine but when doing the restore I get an error but the database seems to be restored fine anyway (I did not find any missing data yet).
Is this a known problem? Anything I am doing wrong?

Here is the error I get:

In the Tryton client:

On the Tryton server:

The installation I have is the latest version of GNU health installed as described in the Wiki running on Ubuntu 12_4 and it also happens if I have the server running on Arch-Linux.

Thanks very much for your help!
Jakob