health-dev

Re: [Health-dev] GNU Health on MS Windows?

From: Ivo Ulrich
Subject: Re: [Health-dev] GNU Health on MS Windows?
Date: Thu, 18 Sep 2014 09:31:55 +0200

Hi Jakob!

Hi everyone,

does anyone have experience installing and running the serverside of GNU health on MS Windows?

Thanks
Jakob

I did run the server of version 2.4.1 on windows but, now with 2.6.3 which is using trytond 3.2.2 it does not work anymore for me.

The issue I am having now is:

The trytond server runs in UTC (since series 3.2 I think). But on windows the function setting the servers timezone time.tzset() is not implemented! So each time datetime.now() is called, it returns the local time on windows.

Since I am in timezone UTC+01 with daylight savings, I cannot login into the server because my session is always expired. 2h difference to UTC > default timeout of 10min.

I described it a bit more here with a possible solution, if anyone is interested:
https://groups.google.com/forum/#!topic/tryton/kyhymROL_s8

Might still work for you depending on the timezone youre in :)

Cheers,
ivo