health-dev

Re: [Health-dev] Latest Web Client status

From: Luis Falcon
Subject: Re: [Health-dev] Latest Web Client status
Date: Wed, 26 Mar 2014 11:54:51 -0300

Dear Anousak and Lao team,

On Wed, 26 Mar 2014 20:40:36 +0700
Anousak Souphavanh <address@hidden> wrote:

> Hi all,
>
> Wondering if we have stable release of web client for latest
> GNUHealth. We want to install on our server now. Thanks for your
> update.
The SAO (web client) project is a Tryton project, so we should check
with them also.

I will update the latest SAO on our community server, but we need to
make a list of the current features that are on the GTK and not on the
web client.

If you, your team or anyone is interested in working on documenting the
findings, please let us know so we can track the status. It would be of
great help, for both GNU Health and any Tryton user interested in using
the Web client.

That being said, I love the GTK client :)

As a sidenote, we are considering creating an Android app for GNU
Health, not necessarily the full-blown tryton client, but with
specific functionality and screens for health mobile users and patients.

Thoughts are most welcome.

Best,

--
Luis Falcon
GNU Health : The Free Health and Hospital Information System