health-dev

Re: [Health-dev] Party, Patient, Family - work flow

From: Luis Falcon
Subject: Re: [Health-dev] Party, Patient, Family - work flow
Date: Thu, 15 Aug 2013 21:24:43 -0300

Hi Andrew !

On 08/15/2013 02:23 PM, address@hidden wrote:
> Hello Luis and GNU Health team
>
> I have a question related to creating new
> Patients (new Party). The screens for entering the patient address (house
> number, street, town/city, region, country) and the patient contact (next of
> kin) are confusing.
The address of the party is associated to the Domciliary Unit (in the
first tab).

The information that we have in the second (General) tab is about the
contact and next of kin. So, those addresses are for the party/patient
contacts.

Then we have the Contact Mechanism (phone, email .. .), that they do
belong to the party (patient).

Let us know if it's clear.

Best,

--