health-dev

Re: [Health-dev] Missing trytond.config

From: Kaushik
Subject: Re: [Health-dev] Missing trytond.config
Date: Mon, 24 Jun 2013 12:20:32 +0530

Hi Sebastian,
         The Python path has been set. It has the tryton server directory included.
Could you please tell me where this trytond.config is expected to be. It is not in the tryton server directory.
In fact, it is not present anywhere under my home directory.

(I had installed gnuhealth using pip. Then removed .local/bin and then again installed from source.  I am just experimenting. )

Kaushik

On Saturday 22 June 2013 08:40 PM, Sebastián Marró wrote:

Hi Kaushik

El jun 21, 2013 6:05 a.m., "Kaushik" <address@hidden> escribió:

> Hi all,
>       I am installing the demo server with the script - python health_demo_server.py
>
> The module trytond.config is missing. Where is this supposed to be? And is this a bug in the script?

No, you have to set de Python path before running the script. Take a look at http://en.m.wikibooks.org/wiki/GNU_Health/The_Demo_database

Regards