health-dev

[Health-dev] Connecting modules

From: Chrislene Legaspina
Subject: [Health-dev] Connecting modules
Date: Fri, 25 Jan 2013 23:00:57 +0800

Hello again,

I would like to ask if it is possible to merge patient data between different modules? Say for example I want to merge the newborn records to the patient records so that I would also see in the tree view of Patients the records of Newborns. Is that possible in gnuhealth?

My situation is a little hard to explain so I have chosen the above example instead because it is similar to what I would like to implement.

Please give me advice on what to do or any alternatives that can solve my problem. Thank you in advance.