happydigger-user

Re: [Happydigger-user] request

From: Joop Stakenborg
Subject: Re: [Happydigger-user] request
Date: Tue, 19 May 2009 13:44:05 +0200

Op maandag 11-05-2009 om 15:56 uur [tijdzone +0200], schreef Marcus
Schneider:
> Hello,

(copy of the previous message, forgot to cc to the mailing list)

> I just find happydigger. Nice tool, but where can I do the SQL-request.
> I just find; is there a command-line anywhere.
>
> thanks for helping me

Do you use the windows or linux version? On linux it is as simple as
installing the sqlite3 package, which contains a command line
application. There also is a gui called sqlitebrowser, but I have never
used it.

> Marcus

Regards,
Joop