hackersandhospitals

HaH update - NIH Reviewed Prints and Needs

From: Michael McMahon
Subject: HaH update - NIH Reviewed Prints and Needs
Date: Mon, 13 Apr 2020 14:10:36 -0400

Hi, Hackers!

I have updated the list of reviewed PPE gear with licenses at:
https://libreplanet.org/wiki/HACKERS_and_HOSPITALS#Reviewed_Personal_Protective_Equipment_.28PPE_.29

The cloth mask adapters are the easiest and fastest to print even with
small print beds.

Sewn masks seem to be the most common ask from hospitals.  Guides are
posted here:
https://libreplanet.org/wiki/HACKERS_and_HOSPITALS#Cloth_Masks The
hospitals will usually provide specific guides that they want.  Stay local.

I updated more hospitals in the needs section:
https://libreplanet.org/wiki/HACKERS_and_HOSPITALS#Needs  If you know of
more hospitals that are asking for donations that include at least sewn
masks, add them to this list.

Best,
Michael McMahon | Web Developer, Free Software Foundation
GPG Key: 4337 2794 C8AD D5CA 8FCF  FA6C D037 59DA B600 E3C0
https://fsf.org | https://gnu.org