We are happy to announce the release of HDFql 2.3.0!
This version includes:
- Added support for writing/reading values into/from datasets/attributes from/into EXCEL files (with no EXCEL dependency or OLE automation)
- Improved performance and memory footprint when reading values from datasets/attributes of data type variable-length into a cursor
- Improved performance of the Java wrapper when writing/reading values into/from datasets/attributes from/into memory
- Added fixes for many issues
- Updated HDF5 library in use to 1.8.22 (previously HDFql was using version 1.8.21)
(Please check the release notes for further details and some examples that illustrate how HDFql works)