h5md-user

[h5md-user] Volume

From: Konrad Hinsen
Subject: [h5md-user] Volume
Date: Tue, 5 Nov 2013 16:25:20 +0100

Hi everyone,

Looking at the thermodynamics module, I notice that the variable
"volume" is obligatory. That raises the question of what to do for
systems that have no volume, because they are unbounded in at least
one dimension.

One possible answer is "don't claim to use the thermodynamics module",
but I wonder if that's really the intention.

Konrad.
Konrad Hinsen
Saint Aubin - BP 48
91192 Gif sur Yvette Cedex, France