h5md-user

Re: [h5md-user] Periodic and non-periodic boundary conditions

From: Felix Höfling
Subject: Re: [h5md-user] Periodic and non-periodic boundary conditions
Date: Wed, 29 May 2013 16:32:53 +0200

Hi all,

I updated the section on the /trajectory group in commit 0757824 trying to summarise what we have discussed. Please check that I got it all right. In particular the meaning of position (reduced or extended) and images.

Note that I took the liberty to mention the particles' mass along with position, velocity, and force making the classical mechanics complete. Still everything is optional of course.

Regards,

Felix