h5md-user

Re: [h5md-user] box data as part of trajectory/position

From: Peter Colberg
Subject: Re: [h5md-user] box data as part of trajectory/position
Date: Fri, 16 Nov 2012 15:48:40 -0500

Hi all,

My subscription to the h5md-user list was disabled in August, due to
the removal of an old email address. I have caught up with the list:

On Tue, Sep 18, 2012 at 12:01:12PM +0200, Felix Höfling wrote:
> Peter and Olaf: are you still following the list? Do you have an
> opinion on that?

I suggest the box information remains in /observables/box. I see no
benefit from moving it to /trajectory, other than rendering existing
simulation files incompatible with H5MD. I accept Pierre's earlier
motivation that box is a macroscopic property.

Peter