gwm-general

[Gwm-general] Action Required : Unlock your transactions

From: Wells Fargo Bank Alert
Subject: [Gwm-general] Action Required : Unlock your transactions
Date: Wed, 07 Feb 2007 06:38:45 +0100

Wells Fargo places a high priority on security and confidentiality. We have years of experience in the transfer of electronic data and funds and we take pride in our excellent security record.

Please note that Your Wells Fargo  Bank online account has been locked from any transactions.
In order for it to unlock your online banking account,

Futhermore, unlock your Wells Fargo Bank account by clicking below:

Unlock Your Wells Fargo Bank Account

Wells Fargo Bank Limited

Brokerage Products: Not FDIC Insured • No Bank Guarantee • May Lose Value

Brokerage is offered through Wells Fargo Investments, LLC (member SIPC), a non-bank affiliate of Wells Fargo & Company and is intended only for United States residents. System response and account access times may vary due to a variety of factors.

Equal Housing Lender