gwm-general

[Gwm-general] re:Special discount on medications.

From: Shannon Warren
Subject: [Gwm-general] re:Special discount on medications.
Date: Wed, 31 Jan 2007 11:44:31 -0120

Dear,

Thanks for choosing our online drugstore. All our customers know that MyCanadianPharmacy online drugstore offers only top quality medications. Our prices are surprisingly low. They are definitely lower than prices in any American online drugstore.

We have an unmatched level of service!
Discreet and confidential packaging! Incredible selection of pharmaceutical products!
Ultra fast delivery!

Please click here for more information.
http://www.ivesy.hk

Buy now!