gwl-devel

Re: [gwl-devel] FYI: missing image / broken link in header of https://ww

From: Ricardo Wurmus
Subject: Re: [gwl-devel] FYI: missing image / broken link in header of https://www.guixwl.org/
Date: Tue, 14 May 2019 21:11:32 +0200

zimoun <address@hidden> writes:

> Well, it appears to me a good idea to have the domain name under guix.info.
> However, it is confusing with http://workflow.guix.info/ ; just one
> `s` of difference.

Yeah, it happens to me too…  Guess I should add a redirect from
“workflow” to “workflows”…?

I just enabled HTTPS for these domains and Roel updated the DNS records
for guixwl.org, so it’s all the same site now.

> Is it the same style than the one used by other GNU projects as Emacs
> or Guix ?

I tried to stay close to the style used by the Guix HPC blog.  It’s not
the default GNU style.

--
Ricardo