gwhere-announce

[GWhere-announce] Happy new year 2007!!

From: Zero
Subject: [GWhere-announce] Happy new year 2007!!
Date: Sun, 7 Jan 2007 17:01:37 +0100

Hi everybody,

I think I can speak for the whole GWhere team when I wish all users a
happy new year. I personally wish all the team a happy new year too.
I hope that the team's project will be able to provide versions equal to
your waitings for this new year. I hope to be more present on GWhere this
year. And I can say that the year begins very well for GWhere... ;-)

All my wishes with you and your families.

--
Best regards,

Zero
Maintainer,

GWhere - Another way to manage your catalogs!!
http://www.gwhere.org