guss-hackers

[guss-hackers] Join MPO now to earn dollar$$$!!!! Belive me!!!

From: MPO Member
Subject: [guss-hackers] Join MPO now to earn dollar$$$!!!! Belive me!!!
Date: Thu, 6 Oct 2005 16:05:25 +0200

Hi there,
    How are you? What keeps you busy these days? How much money do you earn
every month? Well do you want to earn money $$$ by just sitting in front of you
computer
by just surfing the internet? It is real and this is no joke! This is the
fastest way to earn money
online!!! Don't belive me? Check this out! Someone just emailed me bout this
MPO thing` at first I laughed and did not believed it.. then I said to myself
why wont I try it out besides 10$
is all I need to join this business thing they said. Then suddenly I invited my
friends to join
with me. They are my first recruits, but then when I reached the required for
members to be
my enrollees I earned 1$ each person so it makes 4$ all of them. I then said
the income is too small an I haven't reached the 10$ I invested it. So then I
did not expect that they will act and
do the advertising I do. Since then they have more recruitments than I got I
earn money and
reached the 10$ income I invested in it! So I was happy back then.. But thats
not the most greatest thing happened I didn't realized my 10$ would reach more
than 500$ every month!!! Its great isn't it?! So if I were you I will secure my
position now and act fast because in a business
like this TIME IS GOLD! Trust me this is not a waste of money and time because
its the most
easiest way to earn money online! Below are the links of the demotour which may
help you more to understand what is this business all about. Remember ACT FAST
so you can get a head for those member's who first enrolled before you!

You need to act fast for us to place you into our Rapid Fire Matrix PLan! This
is Great! It really works! You could earn a fast  residual income of $500! And
you know how much is the investment?....only $10 to start! Yes, just 10 bucks
my friend! No more hidden charges and payments! Anyone can afford this 10 bucks
business!
           >>> http://www.hs20.com/mpotour.asp?i=7114073
  Want to know how our system works? Take a free tour immediately and lock in
your position!  Be on TOP!
       >>>  http://www.hs20.com/mpotour.asp?i=7114073

Thanks! Good Luck and God Bless you always!

Sincerely,

Ivy Cabahug
+639165631459
address@hidden