guix-science

Re: Reproducible Project Environments

From: Peter Polidoro
Subject: Re: Reproducible Project Environments
Date: Mon, 06 Dec 2021 13:13:34 -0500

   guix time-machine -C channels.scm -- shell -m manifest.scm

This seems like a nice clean way of doing it once you have a custom channel set up.

If for some reasons, the package cannot be included to Guix proper, it
could be included to one of these channels,

    https://hpc.guix.info/channels/

Perhaps I will create a custom channel for our organization and then try to move packages from there into these other channels or into Guix proper once they have been tested.

Thanks you!