guix-europe

Re: Website for Guix Europe

From: Andreas Enge
Subject: Re: Website for Guix Europe
Date: Sat, 9 Jul 2022 17:50:22 +0200

Am Tue, Jul 05, 2022 at 10:39:42PM +0200 schrieb Ricardo Wurmus:
> I also think that the maintenance git repo is a little overloaded.  I
> didn’t mind any of the Guix Europe stuff; I find the growing number of
> talks / slides to be a little concerning.  But generally speaking I’d
> support the motion to move independent sub-projects to their own
> repository, including things relating to Guix Europe.

Good, so let us try to do this! Much of the Guix Europe stuff, the statutes
and minutes for instance, are meant to be published anyway; so once they
are in the repository for the website, they may be removed from their
current location.

Concerning the ledger file, I wonder if there is a way to embed scheme code
into the markdown or html files interpreted by haunt? It would be nice to
call the ledger binary during generation of the static site, so that we
could include the up-to-date balance sheet into the output.
Help on this would be welcome!

Andreas