guix-europe

Re: Website for Guix Europe

From: Ricardo Wurmus
Subject: Re: Website for Guix Europe
Date: Tue, 05 Jul 2022 22:39:42 +0200

Andreas Enge <andreas@enge.fr> writes:

> I also wonder whether we should not put the website into a git repository
> of our own, at savannah or elsewhere; actually this would mean that we
> could move the whole guix-europe subdirectory out of the maintenance git
> repository, where I think it does not really belong.

I also think that the maintenance git repo is a little overloaded.  I
didn’t mind any of the Guix Europe stuff; I find the growing number of
talks / slides to be a little concerning.  But generally speaking I’d
support the motion to move independent sub-projects to their own
repository, including things relating to Guix Europe.

--
Ricardo