guix-europe

Re: Funding Guix?

From: Oliver Propst
Subject: Re: Funding Guix?
Date: Mon, 17 Jan 2022 14:05:46 +0100

On 2022-01-17 13:36, zimoun wrote:
Hi Pjotr, all,

Hello everyone.

Recently, I had an informal chat with one person* strongly involved in
the creation of « The Coq Consortium » [1]. Well, do not take me wrong, I am not saying that Guix Europe should be transformed into something as
«The Coq Consortium».

Funny that you mention this Zimoun because to be honest I have actually similar thoughts myself for quite some time that it could make sense to try and set-up something similar to found Guix development.

I mean not least because the Guix maintainers and those and those closed involved in the project seems to be quite nice and hardworking people with only good intentions in mind for Guix and the future of the project.

--
Kinds regards Oliver Propst
https://twitter.com/Opropst