guix-europe

Re: Buying storage for Berlin & Bayfront.

From: Pjotr Prins
Subject: Re: Buying storage for Berlin & Bayfront.
Date: Mon, 17 Jan 2022 09:16:08 +0100

On Sat, Jan 15, 2022 at 12:08:56PM +0100, Ludovic Courtès wrote:
> Hi Pjotr!
>
> Pjotr Prins <pjotr.public12@thebird.nl> skribis:
>
> > Does the FSF reimburse to individuals or companies?
>
> It can do both, you just need to provide an invoice.

If one of us has an EU based company it could act as an intermediate.

> > For current or future requirements, if we don't have the funds in Guix
> > Europe we ought to find a structured solution.
>
> Yeah, I think so.

We could even set up a 'slush fund' to move some extra money across. I
do the same with my university. We could use that to pay stipends and
travel.

Pj.

PS we are thinking of setting up a consultancy company for software
development as a worker-owned B-corp. Guix-based of course ;).