guix-europe

Guix in 2021

From: Oliver Propst
Subject: Guix in 2021
Date: Fri, 17 Dec 2021 16:12:51 +0100

Hello everyone.

Right so I'm quite glad what Guix and Guix Europe have managed achieve over the years beside the challenging circumstances in Europe and elsewhere..

Which includes.
The publication of several technical blogs and papers covering the progress of the project. The establishment and development of a large software base and community of people. The organization of several events and gatherings in Euope and elsewhere.

I hope that we, the Guix community will be able to achieve more things going *forward.

*I personally have certain things to write about as well.
--
Kinds regards Oliver Propst
https://twitter.com/Opropst