guix-europe

pre-Guix Days

From: Leo Famulari
Subject: pre-Guix Days
Date: Tue, 20 Oct 2020 13:53:55 -0400

Hi everyone,

I am available to assist with this event, especially in the areas of audio /
video encoding and streaming, and as a moderator.

My live events production profession has transformed into a virtual events job,
so I have a lot of technical experience regarding these subjects.

Please feel free to direct any questions on those topics to me. I don't have
any experience with the BBB platform but I can do research and testing as
requested.

Leo