guix-europe

[Guix-europe] Welcome back!

From: Andreas Enge
Subject: [Guix-europe] Welcome back!
Date: Sun, 14 Apr 2019 13:49:52 +0200

Hello all,

thanks to Rubén, the FSF sysadmin, our guix-europe mailing list is back
to life, now as a publicly archived list:
   https://lists.gnu.org/archive/html/guix-europe/

For the time being, subscription (and thus writing) is open to Guix Europe
members only, while reading is thus open to the world.

I take the opportunity to invite you to wire transfer the 10€ membership fee
for 2019, if you have not already done so; the banking details are now also
publicly available in the first message at the above archive...

All the best,

Andreas