guix-devel

Re: Nice meetup 22/06/2024

From: Tobias Alexandra Platen
Subject: Re: Nice meetup 22/06/2024
Date: Sat, 22 Jun 2024 15:43:29 +0200

I'll probably participate in the next meetup if it is Germany or
France. Last time I participated in a Guix event was 10 Years of Guix
in Paris. There I also plan to introduce my new hardware project which
will be supported by Guix, and is designed with Respects Your Freedom
Certification in mind. I have kicad packaged via guix on my Talos II,
because the version that comes with Debian is too old.

Today I'll do a livestream how I design my own sensor board:
https://trisquel.info/en/forum/next-librevr-livestream-tody#comment-176770
https://app.spacebar.chat/invite/5gv75x
https://stream.isengaara.de/hls/librevr.m3u8