guix-devel

Re: Value in adding Shepherd requirements to file-systems entries?

From: Felix Lechner
Subject: Re: Value in adding Shepherd requirements to file-systems entries?
Date: Fri, 07 Jun 2024 18:22:00 -0700

Hi Richard,

On Fri, Jun 07 2024, Richard Sent wrote:

> I did have to reboot

So did I. In fact, my issue is now that the file system fails to mount
on boot.

> You could try invoking mount-file-system from (gnu build file-systems)
> directly to try and narrow down what exactly is breaking.

How would I go about doing that, please?

> To confirm, you are using avahi-daemon as a shepherd-requirements

Yes, I am. [1]

Thanks!

Kind regards
Felix

P.S. Did you clear up the confusion about "requirements" being in the
plural?

[1]
https://codeberg.org/lechner/system-config/src/commit/4d1f42cf1fc2d4ec6e8dd0434e1567e0d0bbfbf6/host/lechner-desktop/operating-system.scm#L134