guix-devel

Re: Guix user statistics and upstream/downstream dependencies

From: Nicolas Graves
Subject: Re: Guix user statistics and upstream/downstream dependencies
Date: Tue, 14 May 2024 08:43:38 +0200

Hi John,

Andrew Tropin and a few contributers are also using and extending Guix
into its own developer and power user friendly GNU/Linux distribution,
you can find more info on the project page :

https://git.sr.ht/~abcdw/rde

Or we can answer any questions you would have with Andrew.

You can also find a collection of channels, packages and services here :

https://toys.whereis.%E3%81%BF%E3%82%93%E3%81%AA (or here if badly pasted :
https://git.sr.ht/~whereiseveryone/toys)

There are probably multiple projects of interest there for you.

Cheers,

Nicolas

--
Best regards,