guix-devel

Re: Should commits rather be buildable or small

From: dan
Subject: Re: Should commits rather be buildable or small
Date: Mon, 25 Mar 2024 11:23:55 +0800

Hi John,

On 3/25/2024 9:15 AM, John Kehayias wrote:
dan: Do you know if just a version/hash bump is at least buildable? Or
are the changes necessary for the packages to build/function at all?
Or I guess if the non-version changes are applicable to the current
version first?

I'll give it a try tomorrow. I think if packages are updated in certain sequence, it should be at least buildable. I'll give update or send a new patch series if I have any progress on this.

--
dan