guix-devel

Re: cmake-build-system: build tests only if #:tests? is true?

From: Ekaitz Zarraga
Subject: Re: cmake-build-system: build tests only if #:tests? is true?
Date: Sat, 2 Mar 2024 22:23:53 +0100

Hi,

On 2024-03-02 22:16, Hartmut Goebel wrote:
Hi,

I found an old and unfinished patch in my pile. It optimizes building with cmake by not building the test if "#:tests?" is false. (Basically it passes -DBUILD_TESTING=OFF/ON" depending on "#:tests?".)

Is this of interest? Then I would take my time and finish the patch.

This looks pretty cool but it might rebuild many packages. Or am I mistaken here? core-updates?