guix-devel

Re: Syntax and gexp for ff5f34ae757d709987896d6164bf125319a0f764

From: Andreas Enge
Subject: Re: Syntax and gexp for ff5f34ae757d709987896d6164bf125319a0f764
Date: Fri, 31 Mar 2023 10:42:20 +0200

Thanks to all who replied! I did a "make clean-go; make" and things work.
This indicates that "make" does not work as one expects it to, but indeed
I never gave a thought as to how the Makefile is constructed. It looks as
if it does not record the dependencies between the source code files, but
rather lets Guile figure them out; maybe we cannot expect miracles in
complicated situations.

Andreas