guix-devel

Re: Could Guix System eventually run on top of HyperbolaBSD ? slightly o

From: Joshua Branson
Subject: Re: Could Guix System eventually run on top of HyperbolaBSD ? slightly off topic
Date: Tue, 12 Jul 2022 09:39:28 -0400

Akib Azmain Turja <akib@disroot.org> writes:

> Joshua Branson <jbranso@dismail.de> writes:

I did not write the below sentence.  I was quoting the previous
discussion found on guix devel.

>> (I mean it
>> works on the Hurd also, but I have never encountered a Hurd user in real
>> life)
>
> Really?  I found tons of bugs in the Hurd port, causing it to not even
> boot properly.

I would not know how well GNU/Hurd Guix System runs.  I have never used
it.  I have played with hurd-service.  That's pretty cool.  But I could
never really get it to work...I am currently playing with the
pre-packaged qemu debian image.