guix-devel

Packaging Godot games with Guix

From: Tobias Platen
Subject: Packaging Godot games with Guix
Date: Thu, 12 May 2022 20:12:38 +0200

Hello,

I tried to package the game BeepSaber for Guix, which does not really
use a build system. You just git clone the repository containing the
game, then import the game into Godot by clicking import. When I just
do cd /gnu/store/path-to-beepsaber && godot, the Godot engine is unable
to import the media files used by beepsaber. Importing using the godot
editor requires write access to the game directory.

Tobias Alexandra