guix-devel

cleaning up some minor things

From: Ricardo Wurmus
Subject: cleaning up some minor things
Date: Tue, 10 May 2022 13:46:47 +0200

Hi,

“guix/scripts/pull.scm” imports WITH-FILE-LOCK/NO-WAIT from (guix build
syscalls) but doesn’t use it.  Can we remove that?

“guix/store/deduplication.scm” defines a variant of DUMP-PORT with this
comment:

   ;; TODO: Remove once 'dump-port' in (guix build utils) has an optional 'len'
   ;; parameter.

The variant in (guix build utils) already supports that optional
argument.  Can we remove the variant in (guix store deduplication)?

--
Ricardo